Values & Strategy
Association is committed in its work and its internal & external dealings in the following values & principles:
- Commitment to the Vision, Mission and Objectives.
- Practice of Transparency, Objectivity, Credibility and Honesty at work.
- Commitment to the principles of Comprehensive Sustainable Development.
- Commitment to the spirit of teamwork.
- Hard and continuous work to translate the objectives of the association.
- Community service and enhance the value of a new type of environmental work.
JSCT works in a cooperative manner to fulfill its mission statement, in partnership with its partners, government institutions, municipalities, local community, other NGOs, and the private sector.
JSCT strives to advocate a better quality of life for threatened species & nature, through saving areas, protecting species in their environment and assuring sustainability. Its strategy revolves around four fundamental blocks for promoting sustainable development:
- Turtles & Tortoises Species
- Turtles & Tortoises Habitats & Sites